Monday, August 10, 2009

"Encourage one another day after day."
-Hebrews 3:23 NASB

Next time you stop in come sign our memory wall for the month of August!

This week we would like to offer you the opportunity to receive a gift certificate for $5 off at the outlet store when you spend $25. The certificate is good through August when you leave a comment on our blog this week (before Saturday the 15th). We'd love to hear your feedback on the store, the blog, the products, etc. Just leave your e-mail in your comment and we will e-mail you your printable coupon.

How to leave a comment: at the bottom of this post is the word "comment" in blue. Click on that. Type in your comment, don't forget your e-mail address, pick a profile in the scroll options (anonymous, or you can put your name), and click the white button that says "post comment." It will then ask you to retype a word that pops up as a verification and click "post comment" and you are done! You're coupon will be on it's way and we'll appreciate hearing your feedback!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the store and the web updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having the store specials sent to my e-mail. The blog is really cool too!! May God Bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are at a great location and I'm so thankful I can buy cards there at a discount. I love this blog!! And I love seeing the new products you are coming out with. Thanks so much!!

    selah52@tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed visiting your store a few weeks ago, and getting your email updates on store happenings.
    cdoncunningham@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting marketing tool. I didn't realize you have added Saturday hours until reading about it on the blog...
    kaylea . hutson @ gmail . com
    (just remove the spaces...typed this way so spam bots can't "find" my e-mail on your blog. Just an fyi)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time on your website. I loved reading all the comments and upcoming sales. I have been coming there for quite a number of years. This is the third store that I have visited since being introduced to your store. Love the cards, and at such reasonable prices! Ruth E-mail rhouk@intellex.com

    ReplyDelete

  BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SPECIAL while supplies last    FOR KIDS    Woodland Friends Product All Creatures Great & Small Product  Essie &a...