Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is the last week to get your buy one get one free deals with the Christmas in July Special. We will also be drawing two names for the Christmas in July door prizes. One winner will receive a “Jesus is the Gift” place setting that includes a large serving platter among other goodies. The other winner will receive several items from “The Meaning of the Christmas Wreath” collection, which includes a teapot, a three section serving dish and much more. The full retail value of each of these prizes is $120. Don’t miss your chance to get these great gifts. If you haven’t had a chance to register, stop by the store!


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's awesome. Your store is one of my favorite places to shop. The pleasant atmosphere makes me want to stay for hours. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Random shot in the dark here, but looking for The Meaning of The Christmas Wreath pieces. I bought some back in 2008 but didn't get all, and wondering if anyone has an idea of where I could find any? I know, I know: it's 5 years later. But maybe just by chance there's someone out there who might know...? I have 7 tea cups and saucers, and the teapot (with glued-together lid!), a square trivet, a three-part serving bowl (the glazing is cracking, so would love to replace) and a bunch of the mini spreader knives. I noticed someone had a coffee cup online, and I think there was also a platter that was also part of the collection? Anyway, could someone please help me out? I'll purchase them at a reasonable rate if I'm missing it from my collection. It's been really great to use for witnessing when I entertain...

    ReplyDelete

  BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SPECIAL while supplies last _________________________________________    FOR KIDS    Woodland Friends Product All Cre...